CrossFit Fears VS. Reality
- Fear: “I’m not in good enough shape to do it.” Reality: We ‘scale’ our workouts to fit all levels. True Core members include new moms, kids, and grandparents.
- Fear: “I’m going to look like an idiot.” Reality: No one is judging you. Seriously. Our Coaches and Members sincerely encourage everyone to succeed. Besides, if you’re giving great effort, it looks badass no matter what.
- Fear: “CrossFit is too expensive.” Reality: It is a big investment. But there’s also a huge return. Pre-progammed workouts, Personal Coaching, a team-like atmosphere, and documented progress prove the value.
- Fear: “I’ll get injured.” Reality: Lifting weights and high-intensity workouts can cause injury if done improperly. True Core’s CrossFit™ certified coaches teach proper technique, spot errors, and correct form to prevent injury. The stronger and more fit you become using the right technique will PREVENT INJURY OUTSIDE THE GYM IN REAL LIFE.
- Fear: “I don’t have time for it.” Reality: Each workout is 1 hour long. That includes the warmup, strength, and cardio portions for the day. True Core offers classes in mornings, afternoons, and evenings to fit your schedule.
Schedule Your FREE One-on-One Intro!