True Core CrossFit Mission Statement
To assist members in their journey towards optimal health and performance,
by embracing education, self-discovery, empowerment, and the support of community
At True Core CrossFit we use cardio, weight training, and functional movements to keep your body guessing and your mind motivated. Every one-hour class is led by at least one CrossFit Certified Trainer providing you support and encouragement.
Each day at True Core is a chance to make new friends and learn something new. We know that every new athlete that walks in the door will have a unique starting point and we are prepared to work with everyone!
- Small Class Sizes for personal attention
- Functional exercises like rope climbing, box jumping, and farmers carries.
- Certified CrossFit coaches with expert knowledge in technique and safety
- Passionate members invested in your success
- Scaled training options that welcome ALL FITNESS LEVELS
- Functional weight training in a safe environment
A typical class lasts 1 hour and looks like this:
- 15 minutes of warm up & mobility
- 20 minutes of strength or skill work
- 20 minutes of conditioning (WODs)
- 5 minutes of recovery & mobility
Almost every class you’ll see:
- Hard Work
- Learning & Growing
- Bella dog lounging on her coach