12,000 sq ft. located at 1981 Moreland Parkway, Bldg 3, Bay 4 – in the heart of Annapolis’ Design District, conveniently located near downtown Annapolis, Severna Park, Edgewater, and Davidsonville.
We have a front entrance reception area with self-service kiosk for purchasing snacks, drinks, drop-ins etc.
Lounge area with cubbies, fridge, coffee maker, microwave, water cooler, couches and chairs.
Three bathrooms and two separate showers for when you don’t have time to go home after a workout.
A separated KIDS ZONE offering 25 supervised classes per week.
- Wodify workout tracking software with 2 plasma TVs
- 64 ft Rouge Rig and 25 foot Rouge Power Rack with 15 squat stations
- Over 15,000 lbs of weights: Rouge Olympic, Rouge Rubber, Again Faster Rubber and 5# – .25# steel plates
- 30+ barbells (45#, 35# and 15# bars)
- Rouge Kettlebells ranging from 1/4 pood to 2 poods
- 17 Concept 2 Model D rowers
- 12 Assault Bikes
- 6 x 20 foot climbing ropes, 2 10 food ropes
- 6 Olympic standard gymnastics rings and many more ring stations
- 10#, 14#, 20# Medicine Balls
- 10#, 20#, 30# Slam Balls
- 2 100#, 350#, 500#, 600# tires
- 24 tri-height wood plyo boxes, 2 adjustable soft plyo boxes
- 90′ of turf for pushing or pulling our 4 sleds
- Dumbbells ranging from 3 pounds to 70 pounds
- State of the art sound system
- Heat for winter and fans for summer (KIDS ZONE, bathrooms, showers, office and reception have AC)
- Plenty of lighted, sidewalk exterior space for running
- RX Smart Gear jump ropes for athletes from 4’10” to 6’8″ tall
- Multiple tools such as PVC pipes, yoga mats, yoga blocks, foam rollers, distraction bands, massage balls, and most importantly,
- Experienced instructors.